Monday, May 19, 2008

Over the river and through the woods...


... to grandma's house we go! Drew and I took our last trip by ourselves (at least for a while) up to my parent's house in Brigham City. It was so good to be there for my sister's bridal shower and spend time with Mom and Dad, but Drew was sick -- again! Seriously, does anyone else's kids get sick once a month like mine does? It was so fun, though. We went outside and Drew picked me some lilacs, which are one of my favorite flowers. We got to do a little shopping.


We're now about a month away from our Oklahoma move, and I'm really nervous! I've never even been to Oklahoma.

1 comment:

Blackburns said...

Hi Brent and Meg

It's your long lost cousin Emily (Talbot) Blackburn. I found your blog from Jay's. Congrats on dental school. That is great. Good luck with the move. Your little boy is so cute. I'm glad I found you so now I can keep up. Tell everyone hello.
Emily