Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's all about the red shoes...

I got an early birthday present and Brent took me to see Oklahoma City Ballet's production of "The Wizard of Oz" on the 27th. I very much enjoyed going; it was a treat for Brent to take me because he really does NOT like dance.

Because it was the Wizard of Oz, I -- of course -- had to wear my beautiful pair of red pumps. I was getting ready and the shoes were in the living room. Drew apparently shares my fettish for shoes. :)


In other miscellaneous life...

Drew and Ady are just the cutest. I love it when they play together -- not so much when they fight, and it's a toin-coss for which they're doing. Our friends came over last Sunday for some treats and to hang out for a while. Drew has a book about things that go that has a hole in the middle for you to put your face in so the story is about you. He got out his book, and Ady must have thought it looked like a kissing booth or something. We all laughed at their little smooch, so they did it several times. :) I love it...


Drew thinks he's such a big boy. He'll be two on the 23rd, so I guess he is getting to be pretty big. He's starting to say words more frequently now, and he loves to play computer games with us. The only one we let him play himself is Zuma, so here's our big boy, losing his game like 14 times in a row and loving it.



Finally, Drew loves taking his pants off. But this night, he also had a pretty soggy diaper. We were just going to throw him in the tub in a minute anyway, but he decided he needed to take his diaper off, too. Only kids can get away with this little ensemble of just shirt and socks -- I was laughing so hard as he ran around the house like this, the tears were rolling down my cheeks! Baby butts are the cutest. :)

No comments: