Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Whew! Brent's big test is over! I'm hoping I'll get to see him a lot more now that he's done with boards as well as two of his classes.

We had a great Thanksgiving with our dental/ward friends. And the kids got to enjoy Drew's early Christmas present with him -- a trampoline!



I've been spending some time with my new toy (Canon Rebel), and I'm loving it! It's also an early Christmas. I've still got a long ways to go figuring out this thing and learning how to use it best. But here's a picture I took yesterday of Drew (and tweaked in Photoshop, another thing I have a lot to learn about -- if you know of any good books on Photoshop for photographers, let me know!)



We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and we can't wait to see all you Utah/Las Vegas people in a few weeks! :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey, I just found your blog through Keri's!

Thanksgiving was a ton of fun- so much good food! Thanks for having us over!

We head out this week to Utah so hope you guys have a fabulous Christmas!