Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's a...

I had my ultrasound today, and as hard as it is to believe given our track record in our family, we're expecting a girl! We're very excited! Now we have one of each! This will be the third granddaughter on Brent's side, and the third great-granddaughter on my side (the boys are too numerous to count, hehe). :) And yes, I celebrated by buying an adorable little outfit for our new sweet pea.
I've actually been feeling better the last couple of days, which is a huge blessing because my parents flew out to see us for Easter weekend. I'm so glad to have them around. It was awesome that my mom got to come to the ultrasound with me and my dad generously watched the boy while we were gone. I'm hoping this is a sign of better days ahead. I still have to eat like every two hours, but if that keeps the morning sickness at bay, bring on the schedule.
Yeah! A girl!

3 comments:

Christensen Family said...

COngrats on the girl! Isn't shopping for a girl so fun... especially after shopping for a boy for a few years :)

Tiffany said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you! Girls are fun. :)

Tawny said...

That is so fun!! CoNGRATulations!! A Matched set!! Sometimes I get sad when i think about all the cute little things I don't get to buy and then I remember "The Drama" that is a girl!! Congrats!!!!