Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Before and after...


Here's my big baby belly. We tried to get a lot of pictures with Drew but it was hard; thank goodness we at least got one, but that's it. :)


I like this angle because it makes me feel not so big, but Bryn was taking up a fair chunk of space. There's the before, and here's the after...


Here's our little sweetie. So far, she's a good eater and a fair sleeper, although I wish she would sleep a little more. :) And I think the mother's curse has come full circle -- she's got my lungs (aka, she is LOUD). She already has "the lip" down, and she has a beautiful smile. Brent is pretty sure she looks like Drew, but I don't really agree. I can't tell who she looks like; I guess we'll have to wait and see...


Here's the picture I put on Bryn's announcements. I'm so glad she's finally here -- and that I'm not pregnant anymore! Not really excited about the sleepless nights, but thanks to my mom and in-laws helping us out the last couple of weeks, I'm feeling better than I have in months. Welcome to our little family, Brynlee Austen...

No comments: