Sunday, September 25, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Well, more like some of my favorite people. We had such a blast visiting family, but some of my "family" I didn't get to see enough of, and we're reserving time for you at Christmas!!

Drew was ridiculously kid-time starved, and he was so excited to go see his friend. They fought a little, like little boys do, but when he found out we weren't going back to the condo to hang out with S some more, he was really upset.


Isn't this one of the most handsome kids you've ever seen?


They went and played on a little treehouse/tower thing, watched a movie, read books and had so much fun. Don't worry, Aunt Erin, I'll have edited pics for you soon! :) And by soon, I probably mean after Halloween...



Can't wait to see you again!

No comments: