Sunday, November 13, 2011

Quakenados and family pictures...

Last weekend was quite a trip, with the culmination on Monday: We had two earthquakes over the weekend, and then Monday night we found ourselves in the middle of tornado and flash flood warnings when we had another earthquake. My favorite comment I saw on FB about the whole thing was a welcome sign to the state, and underneath is said, "Home of the Quakenado". Yeah, it was a lot of drama, although thank goodness unnecessary drama because we didn't get anything bad in the city...

And in lighter news, I did an exchange with one of my photog friends, Felisha, so we could have family pictures this year. So I forewent the shoddy attempts at a family picture with my tripod and remote and now we have some good pictures (by the way, find her website here).

Family6

Boomer Sooner! I thought we ought to get some crimson and cream for our Okie family pictures...

Drew2

Bryn1qbl

Family1leqb

Mom1fdd

Mom3lesf

Dad1

Couple4

Family5le

Thanks Felisha! It was definitely fun to be on this side of the camera for once, and I learned so much working with you. And no worries, Grandmas, I already got some prints for you -- promise I'll bring them home at Christmas!

1 comment:

Sheridy said...

Your Family pictures are super cute I love all of them. Glad you guys were all ok with all of your bad weather you had been having. Tell Brent Hello.