Sunday, January 22, 2012

... and a happy New Year!

Although my parents thought we were coming up on the 26th, we ended up driving to northern Utah on Christmas day and surprised them. It was so fun, plus since we were going to come back down to Cedar before we headed home, it was nice to get a little extra time.

We got three more Christmases at my mom's. I think the kids were pretty disappointed when we got home and the tree didn't mean more presents.

Drew got a Pillow Pet, and he loves it! That was the first thing he took for show and tell when we got back.

We had a fun week, visiting with the family and a few friends and just relaxing. We got a few days with my brother and his wife, but then they were in the middle of a move, so we celebrated New Year's with my grandparents and my sis and her hubby. We had so much fun -- we went out to eat at Winger's and we pretty much had the place to ourselves.



Look at that big ol' plate of sticky fingers! Yum.... We also played our favorite Winger's game: Throw popcorn in someone else's mouth. Drew was having a blast!



Then we stopped by the old courthouse and looked at the Christmas lights in the little village.



Check out this gingerbread house! It's a masterpiece!



We sent Bryn to bed and played games until it was time to ring in the new year. Drew made it all the way to midnight!!


We celebrated Mormon style with some Martinelli's. :) We had a great time...



We also were able to fit in some quick family pictures, which was wonderful! Yep, pretty good looking family if I do say so myself. :)


Thanks so much for squeezing this in. I'm so glad we've got new pictures. We loved seeing you!

No comments: