Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bittersweet...

Not sure how we got here, but here we are suddenly! Brent only has a few more requirements to finish up and he will be done with school! He'll be a full-fledged dentist in a month and a half! He's worked really hard, and for him, I'm excited to be done with school. But at the same time, I can't imagine not having our incredible friends around anymore...



We have been so very blessed during our time at dental school; this is our dental family. We went to an OKC staple on Tuesday and had dinner at Pops. We are having a gorgeous spring, and a picnic on the back lawn at the restaurant was fantastic! The kids flew a kite and we played frisbee and football.





We have loved our time at dental school because of these wonderful people. I can't believe we're almost done! We are excited about our next step, but I know there will be plenty of bitter with the sweet when I say goodbye to our first house, our fantastic ward at church and the amazing friends who have made this a great adventure. But if I loved it this much here, I'm sure we'll also love New York.

Thanks, friends, for everything! You really are the best!

2 comments:

Jordan and Katrina Hansen said...

awww! Loved this post! And thanks for getting the picture of our group & emailing it to all of us.

The Smith Fam said...

I feel ya Meg! Love you! And thanks for the pictures:)