Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cheeser -- with the cheese!

Just another captured moment at the Talbot abode! Drew had a hunk of cheese stuck to his lip, so I asked him to give me a cheeser, too!



Our little guy just doesn't seem so little anymore. His tray was dirty this morning, so I pulled him up to the table for breakfast. He really enjoyed it!


This week Brent had two tests -- human physiology and biochemistry. And he did awesome! He's working really hard and I'm so proud of him! This will be his hardest semester.

My bro- and sis-in-law (Jay and Mel) are currently on their way to Columbus to start dental school at Ohio State. I'm excited for them to go, but I feel like I'm missing them more than ever (although now they'll only be 13 hours away instead of 18). :)

Thursday is Brent's 29th birthday, so everyone wish him a great day!

And for those of you who say you've finally joined the herd of bloggers, (aka Steve and BranDee)thanks from me. I know you resisted because everyone is doing it (I know I did), but I love reading everyone's blogs. I check them at least once a week.

2 comments:

Stitchnmom said...

How are you guys doing? Your family has expanded since we last saw you back in Cedar over 2 years ago.

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

Talbots! How are you guys? It seems like a year since we have seen you last! I was thinking about you today...I'm trying to find a Prince Charming Costume for Bryan thet doesn't cost $100! I'm jealous you can just make your own. I wish I knew how to sew!