Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh boy, oh boy...

No, I don't know what I'm having yet, BUT I've got about six weeks before we find out (woohoo, as of Friday I'm officially in my second trimester!). I need a boy's name before then. I thought Drew was a girl, went into the ultrasound with only girl names and SURPRISE! It's a boy. So I figure if I have a boy names picked out, it will even the odds. :)

So far, here's the ones I like that Brent doesn't completely hate (that may be as good as it gets):
Chase
Asher
Nathan

So feel free to vote on a favorite of these or to suggest something of your own in the comments. Just fyi, if it's a boy, his middle name will be Robert after my awesome dad.

And just to remind you what a handsome boy we already had, we got to go to the zoo a few weeks ago and we got some good pictures. :) I love that face!

2 comments:

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

i like nathan. i think that sounds like a good brother name to Drew. And Nathan Robert sounds good. Both 2 syllables so it rolls well.

Christensen Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad I'll be able to keep up with you here. I've got a blog too www.christensen-choas.blogspot.com I think you and I may have the same due date. I'm due on Aug 30th. I can't wait to find out what I'm having. I like Chase and Asher!:) What's the pick for a little girl?