Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday bustlings...

I can't believe the holidays are upon us! There's a place up in Edmond that already has all their Christmas decorations up!

Well, I finally took my sister-in-law's advice and opened an Etsy shop -- you can see my listings and link to my shop in the box on the left. I'm selling handmade cards and baby beanies right now. I guess we'll see how it goes; I'm actually really nervous about it!




Wish me luck! I'm also starting things up in photography, too. I've already had two shoots, and I have two more scheduled and two more ready to be scheduled! So I think it's time after these shoots to finally start charging. I'm really enjoying taking all these family and portrait pictures! I'll put pics from each of my sessions on my photo blog (link at left).

We're so excited for Thanksgiving because not only could we use a little break, but my parents are coming out to see us. I hope we have good weather because there's so much stuff we want to do!

We're adjusting to life pretty well with two kids (at least Brent and I can play man-to-man defense with two). Bryn LOVES her big brother, who is always trying to help me out. I love it!


Whenever Drew is around, Bryn's eyes are right on him. And the other night when we said prayers before bedtime, Brent was holding Bryn and Drew wanted to sit on his lap; Brent let him climb on and put Bryn on Drew's lap. Drew just wrapped his arms tight around his little sister and just held her -- of course, I was in tears because it was just so sweet to see these two already love each other. Our kiddos are so fun! We're so tired, but really, really enjoying these little ones!

1 comment:

~Sarah and Brennon~ said...

Ha ha, I recognize those jammies! I wish I could see those kiddos more often... :( She's so adorable though, I can't wait to give her her X-mas present.