Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving break...

I knew this week would go fast, and here we are at the end of it. My parents came out for the week and we've had so much fun! We went to the science museum, miniature golfing and feeding the ducks at the park. We also got in some photo shoots at the park, so I actually have pics of us now!


But today was best of all -- today we blessed Bryn with my dad and a few of the guys from our Okie family. She was so beautiful in her little white dress (which I was sooo pleased fit her perfectly!).



But the perfect part: My best friend sent me a bracelet to accessorize this sweet little getup...



We definitely missed all our family today; it's hard that we're so far out here, but we're so glad our other "family" could be here with us. Thanks Jordan and Katrina, Zack and Keri!



This little girl just adores her grandpa! She breaks out the big grins every time she hears his voice!


I adore my little squishy! She's laughed twice now -- I'm dying to hear it again. She's up to 13.5 pounds and she's three months old. And Drew has reached a milestone too: Potty training. We're taking it kind of slow, but he knows how to do it when he wants to. I haven't been brave enough to leave the house without him in diapers, though.

We're looking forward to Christmas; we'll be staying home this year (more missing our family and friends), but we're looking forward to taking the holidays easy and just enjoying Brent's time off from school. We already celebrated Christmas while my parents were here, so the tree is already up and we got to unwrap presents -- sooooo fun!

1 comment:

Dave, Erin, and Shaylor Sorensen said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of Brynlee on her blessing day. We so wish we could have been there. I am so glad you got the bracelet in time. I just want to hold her! Miss you!