Thursday, March 10, 2011

When did I get a new baby?

I'm glad to report that both kids are feeling better (yes, Drew got both Bryn's RSV and earache). But the best thing about this week? Bryn has been sitting up, supported, for a while, but as of Tuesday, she sits up completely on her own for long periods of time -- and it's like someone traded her out for a different baby!


She's still my little drama queen, but overall, she's so much happier! Still not laughing a whole lot, except for other kids, but so happy! She will sit on the floor and play with her blocks or chewy ring and be content forever -- it's been a world of difference!



I think she's just been wanting to move for so long; she learned to roll quite early, but she would go to her belly and not roll back. She doesn't like her belly; she complains about being on her belly. She doesn't like to be on her back; she complained about that too. So I think she finally worked up the muscle to get what she wanted, and now she's happy -- and I love it. She's so pleased with herself, and for me, it's a little easier to play with her and interact with her.

We also made plans to do something super fun for spring break, so I should have some fun pictures for next week! I am sooooo excited -- spring break, woohoo!

No comments: