Sunday, March 6, 2011

Goodbye, you horrible week...

This would be one of those weeks I would erase if I could. Bryn has been very sick, and either that or the extra attention she received bothered Drew -- a lot. That and very little sleep for me made for a very cranky mommy! But to add a few good moments, Drew got to start soccer finally, although his game was cancelled because it was way too cold to play yesterday. Sorry, no pics -- I was going to take some at the game, but then we didn't have one. I did get in a few pictures with my little missy...




I'm a little biased, but what a cutie! I've got a few more on my photography blog (megtalbotphotography.blogspot.com).

Also, I got to talk to my sis-in-law this week about their trip out here in just a few weeks -- I'm soooooo excited!

1 comment:

katrina said...

I love all three of those pictures of Brin, but the bottom one is my favorite!

You did have a long week. Let's hope this next one is better!