Sunday, February 27, 2011

Drew is "dangerous"...

We've had a quiet but busy week! I felt like I hardly got to see Brent for three days -- I had my serger class on Monday and some other stuff in the evening, and Brent was busy studying for several tests. But then we finally got to go on a date on Friday (thanks, Keri!) to see the new Harry Potter movie, which I absolutely loved! We've had both warm and cold weather this week, so we've spent some time inside and outside.


Drew was supposed to start soccer on Thurdsay, but we had yucky weather that day so his practice was cancelled. We'll get to start next week. But this kid is always happy to go outside and hit his ball -- he can hit it almost every time while it's moving! We bought Drew his first mitt yesterday; he and Brent were playing catch outside for a good while. He loves it! Catching is hard, but he's got a great arm...



Such a handsome little man, and a silly one, too! While we were sitting outside, he came and sat by me and Bryn, who was in the bumbo. She absolutely adores her big brother, and she was so excited he was close by that she tried to grab him. He didn't want her grabbing at his legs, so he told her, "Let go of my pants! That's dangerous..." I was laughing soooo hard!

Bryn turned 6 months old on Wednesday, and she went in for her checkup on Thursday. She's almost 18 pounds and 26 inches long. She's growing great and developing well. She can sit up as long as she's supported, and she wants to crawl so bad, but she mostly lays on her belly and swims in the air while she voices her frustration at being stationary.



So slobbery, but she's not teething -- I can't imagine it getting worse, but I'm sure it will. She laughs a little more, but you still have to work hard to get it out of her. She has the most beautiful blue eyes and a brilliant smile.

Drew finally got the hat I've been promising him (I've been making a lot for my shop and for friends and he's my guinea pig to try them on, and everytime he tells me it's HIS hat and he wants it). I made him an Indians hat, and he wears it everywhere!

2 comments:

Tawny said...

funniest thing ever. Coop was supposed to start soccer too and it got cancelled till next week. hee hee,

You have such beautiful kids!!!

katrina said...

Brin & drew's hats are so cute. I love having such a talented friend!