Sunday, April 24, 2011

IOU some photos...

Yep, I missed last week, and all you get this week is an IOU for some pics... It's been a little crazy, aka I'm trying to get some craft projects done. I know, I know -- you're totally surprised that I'm up to my eyeballs in fabric and paper, glue and thread. I'm always a happier girl when I'm busy with fun stuff.

A little update: Bryn now has two little chompers on the upside of her gums (Can I get a hallelujah?! No more teething for the time being), and they're growing in quickly! She turned 8 months yesterday, and she wants to crawl so very badly. It won't be long now and she'll be cruising all over the house...

Drew had a big day yesterday -- my little man is FOUR! We did all kinds of fun things -- like headed to the amusement park with our friends, had an egg hunt with lots of friends and had a piratey-good present treasure hunt, complete with a pirate outfit that he didn't take off the rest of the day. Aaaaarrrgh!

Alright, just so you're not totally disappointed, here's a little sumthin'-sumthin' for ya... Drew has been dressing up like a pirate for weeks (he just has the official garb now), so here's his makeshift bandana he's been wearing. He actually wore this bandana to soccer practice the other night, and he didn't look like a pirate -- he looked like a dancer out of an '80s music video.  Man, I love this kid...


It's been so nice around here, that we go out and enjoy the small patch of nice grass in our backyard. This little girl just adores her daddy. In fact, when we were in the car on the way to softball on Friday, she was practicing her newfound babbling. She kept saying, "Dadadadadadada," and I told her that I'm not cool with that. She needs to say "mama" first. Then the baby actually laughed at me. Yeah, serious trouble with this one, I can feel it coming...


Sorry, but that's all you get. I've got a sister-in-law in Ohio who will probably come down and pelt me with buckeyes if I don't get her photos edited this week (sorry I'm slow, Mel! I haven't forgotten you...). So I have some editing to do before I can even download my next batch of pics -- come back for birthday photo fun next week! :)

No comments: