Saturday, August 18, 2012

Vegas, baby!

So, we do Vegas probably a little different than most people -- our very good friends live there, so we don't hit the Strip or gamble or anything. We eat at some awesome restaurants, relax and usually hit the park. This time, we hit the park and I did a little shoot for one beautiful mama:


Oh, we miss our friends so much! We definitely don't get to see enough of Dave and Erin. And the kicker this time? I didn't get to see their newest addition. In fact, I had friends/family who had three babies this summer, and I didn't get to meet any of these new little ones. I was sooooo bummed!

Fortunately, I also got some shopping time in with my bestie; she was doing way better with her pregnancy than I was last time, so I'm glad she was up for some eating out and walking around the mall. We also stopped and let the boys play at the splashpark.




We also did some swimming at Erin's mom's swimming pool; it was too cold for me, but the kids (and the big kids) loved it!






 
Vegas was, as always, too short. But we had a jam-packed summer, so on we went...

Next stop: Cedar City!

No comments: