Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yeah for babies!

In late June, we made it back to southern Utah and hung out with Brent's family. Our time was filled with family dinners, baseball and, for me, baby stuff. My awesome SIL Julie was pregnant with her first, and to top it off, she was expecting a girl, which is big stuff for our family. We're a little (a LOT) boy heavy.

And yes, I toted my camera with me everywhere, so I got to take some pics of Julie, too. Doesn't she look like Gap Maternity should call at any moment??

 
 
 
Oh, we miss our family so much! But I'm so glad we were able to spend some time with them before we moved. We also threw a baby shower for Julie, and I was stoked that, even though I didn't get to see any of the babies this summer, at least I could shower them with gifts before they came. :)
 
 
Seriously, I love baby stuff! I think it's my favorite stuff to make. And I love having social events, and baby showers are right up there on my list. So this was so much fun to do with my MIL and SIL!
 
 
 
 
Mmmmmmm... So much good food! All the better with good company...
 
 
 
 

No comments: