Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trick or treat!

I'm seriously behind on my blogging, but I have a good excuse. I was working on these...

 
Meet Wendy, Captain Hook, Jake the Never Land pirate and Stinkerbell, wait, I mean Tinkerbell. :)
 
 
We wore these to our ward Halloween party on Saturday. I'm hoping we'll actually get to wear them for Halloween, but we'll see if Hurricane Sandy feels differently...
 
We've been enjoying fall in New York, raking leaves and playing in them, trying some awesome apple cider and for me, I've been super busy with photography because everyone wants the beautiful fall colors for their background.
 
 
 
 
 
 
B loves wearing her costume, although I think she likes her leotard and ballet shoes more than the tutu and wings part...
 

 
Getting donuts and cider at the Burrville Cider Mill -- yum!
 
 
Mmmmmm, daddy made chocolate chip pancakes -- with A LOT of chocolate chips...
 
 

No comments: