Monday, February 25, 2013

Missing that summer sun...

I had one more post from last summer I forgot to publish. Ah, swimming and hanging out with friends and family was the best! I just can't wait for the next time we come home.
 
We got to spend one more day with my bff Keri before leaving for Oklahoma. We were initiated into the family by joining the Haslam family reunion at Cherry Hill. Funny thing -- I've lived just up I-15 from there most of my life and this was my first time there. We had a blast!
 
 
It was so much fun it wore Bryn right out -- Brent took her on a trip around the lazy river and she fell asleep. It was adorable...


 
Sorry Keri, but I love this picture of us, even though we're going sans makeup. Maybe we could get a cute one of us when I come out. :)
 
 
My mom took us to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. Here's my little cowgirl, taming the bull. Yeehaw!


 
Ride 'em, kiddos!

 
Anyone want to join me for some fake sushi?

 
That little court jester is going to beat daddy at chess!

 
Hmmmmmm, President Drew? Nice!
 
 
Perhaps a future vocation?
 
Wow, I can't believe that's been almost 7 months ago! Time has flown by. We really miss everyone, but we've also enjoyed our time in upstate New York. We have some good friends here, and although things are a little yucky in the winter, we've been doing some fun things together and really enjoying our time with our kiddos. We're excited for the summer and all the other fun things we'll get to do.

No comments: