Saturday, May 9, 2009

Attention ladies!

To all the wonderful women in my life:

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day. I feel so lucky when I look at each of you; I really feel blessed with all the amazing people in my life, but especially you women. Thanks for your friendship, your encouragement and your love.

On another note, I wanted to share something kind of cool I found. I'm the kind of person who needs lots of encouragement and help along the way. I found a neat Web site dedicated to moms and providing encouragement for each other with articles, book reviews, suggestions, etc. I've added a button on my blog (see left), but if you're interested, the address is www.powerofmoms.com. Check out the book section and you can see a book review I wrote. :)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

No comments: