Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

We had the best weekend! We enjoyed time hanging out and using our pool. We went to our friends' Isaac and Leanne's for a great bbq with our okie friends -- it was a blast! I love all you guys!

We enjoyed the usual fare, with Brent serving as grill master. We played football and basketball, ate, and enjoyed some great volleyball games. Drew wouldn't eat food, but he did eat dirt. Grumble, grumble...
Nina has quite the shot! She beat out the guys in seven-on-the-line.

Drew and Ady played fairly well for once. :) Of course, they were both covered in that sand by the end of the night. Worst bathtime ever -- Drew fell asleep on the way home and did not want a bath, only to be held.

And here it is: I got my hair cut a few weeks ago. I cut a good 8 to 10 inches off. I'm still working with it, but overall I love having it short. If you've heard the rumors, here's the picture.

Ok, Drew also ate cheetos, but I think he liked the dirt better. :(

And here's Jimmy, showing us how the guys had to play in the match between guys and girls: one handed, one legged and one eyed. :)

And in other news, we can't believe we've been here for almost a year. The time has gone very quickly for us, and I'm so glad I have such great friends that make me enjoy my Oklahoma. And life will get very exciting for us here: We're buying our first house. We can't wait to get in!!! When things get a little more finalized, we'll share some pictures. It looks like we'll be moving in about three weeks or so. Here I come, garage and lots of space!!

No comments: