Friday, May 29, 2009

Enjoying the pool...

Brent took Drew swimming yesterday; it was hot (although the pool was pretty cold) and we're enjoying the pool while we still have it for a few more weeks.
Drew is such a swimmer! He loves the water. I took the opportunity to use my friends' Rebel a bit more before I gave it back. I was just starting to get used to all the fun stuff you can do! I'll probably forget again before I get my own...
Yeah for rashguards! I think Drew looks so cute in them!
Drew is really getting used to the water. He'll jump in to Brent and he likes playing on the steps by himself (with us nearby, of course).



Swim, daddy! Swim faster!

Kick, kick, kick, kick!

Daddy can be such a drama queen... :)


We have these flowers all over at our apartment complex, and I really hope I can find some like it for our house. They're beautiful! Plus I really like this picture. Macro setting is awesome... :)

Drew didn't get to swim for too long. The pool was already in shade for the evening, and the water was very cool. He got cold quickly... Oh yeah, and he biffed it on the cement at our friends' apartment on Memorial Day, hence the big scab on his arm.

Wrinkly toes, blue nose...


Look at those blue lips! I know I'm his mom, but what a face! I love it!

No comments: