Monday, July 26, 2010

Busy Brent...

Brent's spent the last six weeks in Texas completing officer training. We have missed him like crazy, but look at that handsome guy (on the right is our friend, Dave). It's been hard for all of us, but it was either do it now or after graduation. I'm glad he got to go with our friends instead of doing it by himself in two years -- and hey, now we've got it over with before the baby comes. I appreciate his sacrifice for us, as well as all the other guys who are not only providing for their families but serving their country. Thanks, Leanne, for sharing the pics. I hope my other Army wives have enjoyed their summer despite our hubbies being gone -- can't wait to see you all when you get back! :) (And Keri, of course! Not an Army wife but an awesome friend I haven't seen in six weeks, either...)

No comments: