Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...


My little man is really a little fish, too! He loves to swim, so I signed him up for swimming lessons this summer at the Will Rogers city pool. He was a little nervous learning to float on his back (as most kids are), but other than that, he loved every minute: Blowing bubbles, jumping off the side, going underwater, doing monster arms, hunting for toys and most of all -- the big slide!



Look at those awesome monster arms!



Drew with his teacher, Megan (haha, ironic, I know), learning to go under water. I used to be that tan...



Playing "London Bridge is falling down..."



Phew! Swimming is awesome!
I feel like such a mommy for taking him to swimming lessons, instead of teaching them. It's a little surreal. I also bought us a season pass, but we'll see how much we get to use it. I love to swim, too, but I'm getting sooooo pregnant... I'll have to do what I can for my little fish. :)

No comments: