Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I've missed the mountains...

It's always nice to get to come back home for a while, and it was especially nice to have some extra help with Drew since I've been getting so pregnant. My first weekend out, we got to celebrate my grandparents' 50th anniversary in Duchesne.


Congratulations, Grandma and Grandpa! I'm so excited for you. I'm glad we were able to make it out for the celebration...



Here's a picture of my Duchesne family. On the left is my aunt and uncle with their family, and on the right is my brother, Tyler, with his wife, Lindsey.

Mom was taking pictures, so Drew thinks he needs to, too.


We didn't get to stay long (went out on Saturday and came back Sunday), but it was so nice to see our family. Drew is the only greatgrandchild on this side, so I'm glad everyone got to see him. I know he's growing so quickly...

1 comment:

Dave, Erin, and Shaylor Sorensen said...

Ha, Shaylor has that shirt,but it is too small.