Monday, July 28, 2008

Play time!

I'm so grateful for my little playgroup! I'm not completely friendless in Oklahoma! I get together with other OU dental students' wives every Tuesday: Keri Larson, JQ Hanson (whose my friend my Cedar City, too), Katrina Hansen, Lindsay Jones and LeAnn Sebourn.

Everyone came over to my place last week. I put up Drew's little kiddie pool on a grassy area in the back and he and Addelyn (??? sorry, I'm not sure how to spell it, but cute name, huh!) played in the water while we chatted in the shade.

Drew was loving hanging out with Katrina (she's the one in this picture) because she played catch with him. :) It eventually got too hot and we had to go inside. It's been in the 100+ for days and it's just getting hotter!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

How great that you're finding other moms to hang out with there! And how cool that JQ lives out there too...Tell her we say hi!