Monday, August 4, 2008

Our new home

I can't believe it's August already! It's crazy that we've been in Oklahoma City for a month now, and it's taken me that whole month to finally get pictures of our new place so everyone can see where we live.


This is what our buildings look like. They're three stories. We have a two-bedroom unit. I got to keep my washer; we did have to get a new dryer (we had a gas one and everything here is electric), but we found a new one the day we got here for a good price. We're on the second floor in the first building in the complex. We really like it. They're way nice, and the location is absolutely the best! We're just a few miles up the road from the dental school and I'm close to a lot of good spots in town.

Sorry, this picture is one of my worst, but this is what our living room looks like. We got new couches (there's something wrong with the sofa, so we're getting a new one and the ottoman we ordered on Thursday). We have lots of windows, which I really enjoy. We have a deck off to the left, Drew's room and a bathroom behind where I'm standing, the kitchen behind to the right, and our bedroom just to the right of the desk.

Here's some pictures of Drew where you can see our new couches (microfiber! i really love them) and our dining area. Drew seems to like the new place. Just waiting for it to cool down a bit so we can get out and do things again. We're in the middle of a heat wave!

Brent had his second test yesterday, and while he's not too happy with his score, I will tell you he improved his score from last time and I think he did great! His final is next Wednesday and then we get a week break. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

I am so glad things are going well and you guys are happy.Drew is just a doll and getting so big!! I hope Brent does well on his final and you guys enjoy your break!!
Tawny