Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All in the family...

Drew had Top Ramen for dinner on Monday and made a complete mess of his little shark shirt (a present from Aunt Angie). So Brent just took it off and let him run around like the crazy kid he is. Brent grabbed the camera and started shooting.


While I was looking through the pictures, I could just see how much Drew looks like my dad in this picture. Maybe it's just me, but there's definitely a lot of my dad in there.

And two seconds later -- it's my sister! Drew's pictures look a lot like Sarah's at the same age. I didn't think Sarah and I looked all that much alike, but my kid looks just like her, so there must be more than I thought! That's good; like I always told Sarah, she was the cute baby in the family, so I'm glad Drew took after her more than after me. :)

No comments: