Monday, October 6, 2008

My new endeavors...

So I've been dabbling in finding a creative way to use my writing skills. I'm a little embarrassed, but some of these dabblings will be online for your enjoyment. If you think I'm silly, don't bash me too hard. :) I've started another blog so I can share what I'm doing and, I'm hoping, get some feedback as to what people think. My goal is to put something up at least twice a month. So far, I don't have anything in particular I'm working on. I have written a children's book that I'm fine tuning (thanks for the help, Mom!), but I don't have any ideas for a larger project. Just keep in mind most of these will probably reflect my favorite genres -- young adult and fantasy. Here's the link if you're interested: megtalbot.blogspot.com. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

You are so cool! I wrote a children's book too but I don't know what to do with it so...oh well I guess. It's awesome you are following some dreams! All us moms need to do a little more of that!