Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween preview

All Hallow's Eve is a big event at the Talbot abode, and one of my favorite things to do it make costumes. I didn't make Drew a costume for his first Halloween because he was only 6 months old, I had one given to me by Uncle Steve (a bat) and we didn't really celebrate Halloween last year because Drew had a minor surgery just days before.
In my mind, this is really Drew's first Halloween, and I just finished his costume moments ago. That means we have to try things on and take pictures, and it's just so cute I had to share right away.
So here's a little preview of what Halloween will look like at our house; let's just say there's going to be a lot of lightsaber action. :)


Thank goodness we bought the lightsaber, otherwise his Yoda hood would be off in a second. He has yanked and pulled at it each time I've tried it on him today. I'm glad we have a distraction so he'll keep his costume on; I just hope we won't have any casualties.


Happy Haunting!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Awesome costumes! I love Drew's, that is hilarious!