Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fun at Willard Bay...


Brent got to fly up to Utah to be with Drew and me for the Fourth of July weekend. On that Saturday, we got to go play with my parents' new toy: the waverunner. We had lots of fun! It was cooler, which was nice for me. I wasn't sure how Drew would react -- he loves water, but he's never been on a waverunner or boat or anything. He was so serious; we still weren't sure how he felt until after he went for a run with my brother, then he immediately asked, very seriously, "Again?"


He didn't smile a lot, but he kept wanting to go back out on the water. Brent tried to do some faster, fun things with Drew, and he just said, "Go slower, dad."


Uncle Tyler took Drew out for his first ride. I think he wanted to help steer; such a boy!


We got some smiles when he played on the beach. This kid loves water! Yes, his lifejacket is a little big, so it kept creeping up toward his ears. But this way, it will fit him longer. :)


Drew found a piece of driftwood higher on the beach. He came running to me and said, "Dinosaur!" So I just told him, "Cool! Did you find a dinosaur bone?" It was too cute...


The beach is, of course, a little dirty. And boys love to play in the dirt. So Drew got his hands all dirty, and that just tends to spread. I love that dirty little mug. :)

Why do I get so dirty? I don't know...

No comments: