Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Goodbye, baby belly!

Our little girl is finally here! She was born on Monday; she's a whopping 8 lbs. 13 oz. and 20.5 inches long.


Everything went well. I was induced around 6 a.m. on Monday; everything started going quickly after the doctor broke my water just before 9. I got my epidural around 10, and she was born at 12:56 p.m. She came very quickly -- only six pushes! She's doing well, and I'm doing about as good as I expected given what I did on Monday. :) Thanks for all the congratulations and well wishes. We're excited she's here, and Drew's been a great little helper. My in-laws have been in town since Saturday, and we couldn't do it without them! I'm so glad they're here. Then I get another week with my mom, so I'm feeling super lucky to have all the help, especially because Brent started school today.



Drew came to see us Monday night; I have the sweetest little munchkins -- I feel so blessed!

3 comments:

katrina said...

she is beautiful! it's hard to believe that you guys are now a family of four:)

Misty Call said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful!!! I think it's more fun having two kids than one (once you get used to juggling two at a time).

Stitchnmom said...

Congratulations!!! You do have two cute little munchkins!