Sunday, January 9, 2011

Picture of the week...

My friend Kristen had an awesome idea to do a picture of the day -- a big challenge, but a great way to document what's going on in your life. I'm certainly not up for that with trying to do my etsy stuff and maybe get back to writing, but I loved the idea. So my goal is to try to capture a picture of the week, something that shows what's happening in our life that week. Plus, it's a great motivation to pick up my camera and keep practicing.

So what happened this week?


This little one started eating solid food. She really liked it the first time, then the second time she did what I thought she would and used her tongue to push everything out. But she likes sitting at the table and she likes eating while we do.

Oh, those cheeks are so yummy! Bryn is so much fun; she's starting to laugh but doesn't do it much. But she smiles all the time! She's rolling like crazy and loves to be in the walker so she can stand up. I'm hoping those pretty eyes stay blue...

No comments: