Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some good lookin' kids...


I've really been enjoying my dabblings in photography. It's been a huge help (at least I think) with my product shots for my Etsy shop. I'm lucky to have two magnificent subjects to practice on. Really, where did these good looking kids come from? Bryn is 5 months old today! She's been rolling over for a while, and she sat up by herself for the first time this week. She started blowing raspberries and she wants to reach out and grab everything. She's so sweet! I just love watching her do more every day.


And let's not forget this little man! He has the most stunning green eyes. He usually runs when I grab my Rebel, but lately, he wants to hop in front of whatever I'm photographing. I hope this means he'll make it a little easier for me to photograph. He's now officially potty trained -- took us a while, but he's been accident free for like three weeks now! We just signed him up for soccer; I think he's going to love it! But, of course, we're really looking forward to baseball season. So enjoying my munchkins! They're both at such fun ages, and I'm extraordinarily lucky to stay home and do things I enjoy while hanging out with my kiddos!

1 comment:

~Sarah and Brennon~ said...

I think he will love soccer! Glad you guys are all feeling better!