Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yuck for being sick...

We've had a really loooooong week! Brent started school this week, although just like last semester, he missed the first two days. But this time, it's because he was sick. I started this little sick round just before New Year's with a cold. No one had gotten it for more than a week, so I was hoping I'd be the only one...

Well, Brent got my cold and some kind of stomach bug on Monday, then on Thursday night, our little man woke up very sick...

I had finally caught up on laundry and dishes this week, which is a huge accomplishment. After one night, my laundry pile looked like this...

But no worries...


My little super hero was back to his normal self by Friday. Unfortunately, that's when this little stomach bug came full circle and I got it...

Want to play marbles, Mom?

As always, I got it worse than anyone, but I think I'm finally past the worst of it. Being sick like this is the worst for me, but so far the baby has not been included (cross your fingers, knock on wood, say your prayers that it stays that way!)...

Brent and Drew were finally feeling better enough to take care of me and build a marble tower truly worthy of our little Super Drew...


No comments: